CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, February 26, 2004

my mom is in such a bad mood today she's pissing me off big time. i should have just went to work and leave this house. i tell you.. she forced me to take out my camera.. and i had to admit to her that i lost it. and she went on and on about how i lost my birthday gift.. etc. i mean hell. fuck i felt damn bad for losing it too okay. and lets just wonder how the kaikushi people actually said they didnt see it when we all remember i left it there? what the fuck? and she started blaming me for everything.. like not going to work and not informing her earlier so she need not cook for me and all. and i already told her im getting the identical camera. and she says its different. well im the one using it so why should she even care? the only reason why im refraining myself from shouting and quarreling with her is cos danny asked me to be nice to mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home